This is designed for an individual that is interested to join the study group. All participants will not receive CE’s for this session.
- Recognize exam construction and exam terminology.
- Explain the importance of “time management” and knowing your own “learning style”.
- Review several Practice Questions for evaluation of “item structure” thereby providing a greater chance of answering correctly.
- Review “Areas of Practice” included in the exam.
- Assess study skills and plan for improvement
- Gain testing skills by discussing sample exam questions.
Target Audience: Addiction Counselors
IC& RC- AADC
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 256
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty