Thursday, February 24, 2022
3:00-5:00 PM Eastern Time
2:00-4:00 PM Central Time
1:00-3:00 Mountain Time
12:00-2:00 PM Pacific Time
Counselors and physicians frequently diagnosed Anxiety Disorders in patients who present with conditions such as depression, trauma, adjustment disorder, and family/marriage problems. At EASE: Treating Anxiety Disorder is designed to provide training for the clinician in how to diagnose and treat Anxiety Disorders. This training will review recent research on brain functioning and current pharmacology for treatment as well as explore the hypothesis that Anxiety Disorder may have its origin in Trauma.
- Explain the tools to recognize and diagnose Anxiety Disorders in patients presenting for therapy, including isomorphic conditions.
- Discuss the five (5) “first session techniques” for calming the anxiety.
- Discuss the “Four Izes” of treatment modality, incorporating expressive therapies
- Review recent research on brain functioning and current pharmacology along with the case study review to demonstrate the concepts learned.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner to intermediate
It is easy to get your CE’s
- Meeting Link will be sent via Email (will be sent when it gets closer to the Time)
- Attend the Live Session
- Receive the Certificate via Email (within 24 hours)
- We Report the Live CE’s to the CE Broker
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes