Authentic Healthy Relationships
We all want healthy relationships in our lives but sometimes that can be a challenge. In this training, you will discover more about the pitfalls and stages of relationship development. We will also highlight common characteristics of healthy relationships in a straightforward manner that may be shared in groups and individual therapy. Clients are often excited and eager to begin new, healthy relationships or to better their existing ones; however, they are frequently unaware of the process all healthy relationships tend to follow. With the complications of addiction, recovery, trauma, and just normal life stressors, relationships can take the brunt of these issues. This session will assist you with counseling clients to maintain their excitement, hope, and enthusiasm while preparing them for a higher level of long-term relationship success.
- List stages and common characteristics of healthy relationships and describe methods for teaching clients how to achieve them.
- Identify potential pitfalls inherent in healthy relationships so that participants may teach their clients how to plan and overcome them.
- Describe methods clients may be taught to track their own process of growth and articulate relationship needs.
- Demonstrate use of tools for reducing unhealthy relationship patterns, while maximizing relationship health.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes