Breaking Codependent Habits: Treating your Most Vulnerable Clients
This training will be presenting on two consecutive Tuesdays, June 15th and June 22nd at 6:30-8:30 PM EST. total of 4 CE hours credit.
Codependency is a frequently used term these days, but the actual disorder is quite complicated. Codependency is an addiction to controlling other people, their feelings, and their behaviors. Codependent clients navigate relationships with others through a series of maladaptive patterns and behaviors that convince them that they are able to control the feelings, thoughts, and behaviors of other people. In this seminar, we will examine the characteristics and patterns of codependency so that you can assist your clients in breaking their codependency habits.
- Define and explain the patterns and characteristics of codependency.
- Outline how to support and advise clients on how to break codependency habits.
- Discover the 4 steps needed to break the patterns of codependency.
- Identify how to evaluate the successful change in the recovering codependent.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours each session total of 4 CE
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes