Clinical Supervision: Improving Clinical Supervision Skills
In today’s clinical settings Clinicians, Therapists, and Practitioners are charged with delivering care to acute and chronic clients. In addition, they are often charged to deliver clients’ care while maintaining current documentation, exceeding high caseloads, and in some cases stressful work environments.
As a result, supervision is very critical in order to promote the staff and clients’ wellness. So, therefore, it is crucial that clinical supervisors are armed with effective models, ethical and legal foundations, and resources.
This presentation will serve as catalysts for this process.
- Analyze some of the supervision models.
- Formulate better relationships with their supervisees.
- Assess the effectiveness of their supervision methods.
- Create ethically and legally sound supervision practices.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes