Tuesday, May 3, 2022
5:00-7:00 PM Eastern Time
4:00-6:00 PM Central Time
3:00-5:00 Mountain Time
2:00-4:00 PM Pacific Time
Emotional manipulators and codependents in relationships are in a highly destructive and unhealthy dynamic; yet these relationships are fairly common. The attraction of these two types of individuals seems random and coincidental, but is actually a dance of familiarity which can be very intoxicating and extremely difficult to get out of. This seminar identifies and examines both the characteristics of the emotional manipulator, as well as the codependent.
Explore the complicated dynamics of the relationship between emotional manipulators and codependents, including the continuous cycle of chaos that exists, the intoxicating nature of the relationship and how difficult it is to break free from these relationships. Investigate the patterns that emotional manipulators use to influence and draw in codependents.
At the end of the program, you will leave with a thorough understanding of these toxic and damaging relationships.
- Identify and examine emotional manipulators (Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder).
- Identify and examine characteristics of codependency.
- Explore the complicated dynamics of the relationship between emotional manipulators and codependents.
- Explain how to support and advise clients on how to untangle from these destructive relationships.
- Recognize the causes of emotionally manipulative disorders and codependency.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner to intermediate
It is easy to get your CE’s
- Meeting Link will be sent via Email (will be sent when it gets closer to the Time)
- Attend the Live Session
- Receive the Certificate via Email (within 24 hours)
- We Report the Live CE’s to the CE Broker
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes