Tuesday, May 3, 2022
4:00-6:00 PM Eastern Time
3:00-5:00 PM Central Time
2:00-4:00 PM Mountain Time
1:00-3:00 PM Pacific Time
12:00-2:00 PM Alaska Time
11:00-1:00 PM Hawaii Time
Emotional manipulators and codependents in relationships are in a highly destructive and unhealthy dynamic, yet these relationships are fairly common. The attraction of these two types of individuals seems random and coincidental but is actually a dance of familiarity which can be very intoxicating and extremely difficult to get out of. This seminar identifies and examines both the characteristics of the emotional manipulator, as well as the codependent.
Explore the complicated dynamics of the relationship between emotional manipulators and codependents, including the continuous cycle of chaos that exists, the intoxicating nature of the relationship, and how difficult it is to break free from these relationships. Investigate the patterns that emotional manipulators use to influence and draw in codependents.
At the end of the program, you will leave with a thorough understanding of these toxic and damaging relationships.
- Identify and examine emotional manipulators (Borderline Personality Disorder, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder).
- Identify and examine characteristics of codependency.
- Explore the complicated dynamics of the relationship between emotional manipulators and codependents.
- Explain how to support and advise clients on how to untangle from these destructive relationships.
- Recognize the causes of emotionally manipulative disorders and codependency.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
The Meeting Link Will Be Sent To Your Email
Attend The Live Webinar
Complete Course Evaluation
Receive Your CE Certificate via Email (within 24 Hours)
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 70
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes