“From the Green Cloud,” Continuing the Marijuana Debate
This interactive course explains the pros and cons of marijuana use and presents the at-risk issues of many youths. It includes up-to-date information about CBD oil and defines some of the issues needed for discussion. It provides both insights for the therapist and preparation for discussions with clients and their families. “From the Green Cloud” proposes facts and information for the coming wave of marijuana use and abuse. It will provide a healthy bridge for discussion between therapists and clients as well as parents with their families.
- Discover the endocannabinoid system and how it works.
- Analyze and compare different approaches and conclusions as to the efficacy and risks of marijuana use and abuse.
- Discuss legal issues associated with THC use in states where it is approved and decriminalized.
- Name the major risks associated with THC use.
- Express a personal, factual rationale for the use of, or the abstinence from, marijuana use.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes