This training will count towards DOT SAP 12 CE hours recertification.
The course will provide clinicians with the knowledge to make accurate DSM-5 Substance Use Disorder and gambling disorder diagnoses based on criteria, severity, and specifiers. Vignettes are utilized as for example cases for considering applications and clarification.
- Explain the criteria for making accurate substance use disorder and gambling disorder diagnoses.
- Distinguish four areas that influence the 11 identified criteria in diagnosing a substance use disorder.
- Describe the proper application of severity levels and specifiers.
- Deduce substance-induced disorders.
- Determine coding and recording procedures.
- Analyze vignettes as example cases for making accurate diagnoses.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner to intermediate
It is easy to get your CE’s
- Meeting Link will be sent via Email (will be sent when it gets closer to the Time)
- Attend the Live Session
- Receive the Certificate via Email (within 24 hours)
- We Report the Live CE’s to the CE Broker
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 908
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes