Wednesday, August 17, 2022
6:30-8:30 PM Eastern Time
5:30-7:30 PM Central Time
4:30-6:30 PM Mountain Time
3:30-5:30 PM Pacific Time
2:30-4:30 PM Alaska Time
1:30-3:30 PM Hawaii Time
This course provides a comprehensive presentation on marijuana, including medicinal marijuana and synthetic marijuana. Specifically, the potential effects of both natural and synthetic marijuana use on the brain, other body structures, and behavior are presented.
Additionally, how marijuana use can lead to the development of problem use, known as a marijuana use disorder, and the treatment options that are available for persons struggling with this addiction are also discussed.
- Discuss why marijuana addiction is both brain disease and developmental disease.
- Identify some of the complex mechanisms that influence cannabis use disorder (CUD).
- Describe the brain’s role in CUD, specifically the brain’s reward system.
- Explain the effects of recreational, medicinal, and synthetic marijuana’s use on the brain, other body organs, and the user’s behavior.
- List some of the dangers associated with the use of synthetic marijuana.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
The Meeting Link Will Be Sent To Your Email
Attend The Live Webinar
Complete Course Evaluation
Receive Your CE Certificate via Email (within 24 Hours)
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 6
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes