Modern Drug Trends in the United States
Addiction is a rapidly evolving field, with new substances, trends, industries, and treatment paradigms constantly emerging. This webinar will cover all the most relevant trends healthcare professionals need to know, including updates on opioids and fentanyl, high-potency marijuana and THC concentrates, kratom, and microdosing psychedelics.
- Describe the current state of the opioid epidemic in America, and current initiatives to reduce addiction and mortality.
- Accurately describe the risks of marijuana and THC use, as well as how the industry has shaped public understanding of these issues.
- Describe the psychotropic properties of kratom and the complexities related to its legality.
- Understand the practice of microdosing, and the current state of research related to microdosing practices.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate to Advanced
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes