Nutritional Health for Mental Health
To register for this workshop you have to create an account first to add the course to your cart. If you already have an account all you have to do is log in and add the course to your account.
Follow these simple steps to add the course to your account.
- Click on the “Take this Course” button
- Click on the cart icon located on the top right-hand side then click on “Check out”
- User info will be displayed. Scroll down the page down to the bottom and click the “Terms and Conditions” box
- Then Click on “Place Order”
Our society has become overly reliant on various psychotropic medications to help persons suffering from a variety of emotional, cognitive, and psychological conditions (rather than giving them potential avenues for both prevention and self-healing). Unlike nutritionists, dietitians chiropractors, and naturopathic/holistic physicians, most other physicians, addictions counselors, and various mental health professionals are not trained in and, therefore, are unaware of the other, more ‘healing’ avenues that exist that can be combined with psychotherapy to actually help repair, heal, and/or minimize the impact of various mental disorders (rather than merely “putting a band-aid on a bullet wound”).
- Give examples of various toxic substances that are commonly consumed in our society.
- List some healthier alternatives to toxic chemicals (including the ones people typically eat) in the American diet and that are used to treat various mental disorders.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 82
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes