DATE OF EVENT: Monday, May 23, 2022
6:30-8:30 PM EST.
This interactive webinar will provide insight and in-depth training on the newly released DSM-5-TR. This training will discuss the major changes from DSM-5 to DSM-5-TR and how these changes impact how we diagnose individuals. This training will also discuss the development and rationale for publishing an updated edition of the DSM. The presenter will also educate those who attend this webinar about the new disorders, additional ICD-10-CM codes, and other changes since the publication of the DSM-5 in 2013.
- Discuss the development of the DSM-5-TR.
- Explain the rationale for revising the DSM-5-TR.
- Discuss the modified criteria from the DSM-5 to DSM-5TR and the additional disorders that have been updated into the latest version of the DSM.
- Explain how culture, race, and social determinants are reflected throughout the new DSM.
Target Audience: Licensed Professional Counselors, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & LMFT
Content Level: All Levels
2 CE Hour Credits Approved By: NAADAC, ASWB, & NBCC
State Board Approval
- ADACBGA #19-12-17-1212
- CSWMFT #50-29024
- FCB #5387-A
- Florida Health # 50-33336
- OBLADC #20220136
- OCDP Board Provider #50-29024
- SCLLR #4610
- VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01
For FL & OH we do report your CE to the CE Broker.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 407
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes