Thursday, June 16, 2022
4:00-6:00 PM Eastern Time
3:00-5:00 PM Central Time
2:00-4:00 PM Mountain Time
1:00-3:00 PM Pacific Time
12:00-2:00 PM Alaska Time
11:00 AM-1:00 PM Hawaii Time
Clients who meet the DSM-5 criteria for a personality disorder can be the most challenging clients on your caseload to treat. In this seminar, learn strategies to assess and manage the most treatment-resistant conditions. Reduce treatment failures and overcome the biggest obstacles to successful treatment outcomes.
Ellen Biros, MS, LCSW, presents an integrated approach for dealing with these challenging clients. Leave with specific and practical strategies that you can use in your clinical setting immediately.
- List and summarize the essential characteristics of each of the personality disorders in the DSM-5
- Assess the treatability and prognosis of each disorder
- Evaluate the efficacy of various treatment methods.
- Describe ways to manage suicidality, violence, and self-mutilating behavior.
- Outline case conceptualization skills useful for individualizing treatment planning and driving effective treatment.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
The Meeting Link Will Be Sent To Your Email
Attend The Live Webinar
Complete Course Evaluation
Receive Your CE Certificate via Email (within 24 Hours)
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes