CLINICAL SUPERVISION: Telemental Health Counseling & Supervision
Jay Ostrowski, a Licensed Clinical Supervisor and expert in Telebehavioral Health, will guide the group through the research basis for remote clinical supervision, the time and cost savings achieved, how to select HIPAA-compliant software for online clinical supervision, the human factors necessary for security and the practical logistics of viewing the intern video, viewing charts, co-signing treatment plans or notes and addressing common issues (i.e. “My dog ate my video”).
- Show the research basis for clinical tele-supervision.
- Explain the efficiencies and cost savings from tele-supervision.
- Explain the key factors in selecting HIPAA-compliant software.
- Develop an efficient remote clinical supervision workflow.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes