Time of Event
Thursday, Sept. 29, 2022
6:30-8:30 PM EST
Uncover the framework of DBT and see how they can help trauma clients shift perspective, become more present, and take better control of their emotions. Dig down into the beliefs that keep clients in emotional upheaval and acquire the skills to assist in finding a more mindful state of being.
- Describe the core four structural components of Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
- Explain how trauma caused dysregulation of emotions.
- Identify clients that would benefit from DBT.
- Apply DBT skills to identified trauma clients to manage overwhelming emotions.
Target Audience: Licensed Professional Counselors, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & LMFT
Content Level: Beginner to Intermediate
2 CE Hour Credits Approved By: NAADAC, ASWB, & NBCC
State Board Approval
- ADACBGA #19-12-17-1212
- CSWMFT #50-29024
- FCB #5387-A
- OBLADC #20220136
- OCDP Board Provider #50-29024
- SCLLR #4610
- VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01
For FL & OH we do report your CE to the CE Broker.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes