Unmasking Manipulative Disorders: Assessments, Strategies & Interventions PART TWO
Without proper training, clinicians may struggle to identify and successfully work with emotionally manipulative clients. Join expert, Ellen Biros, MS, LCSW, as she delivers an intensive seminar designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to accurately identify and treat your most difficult, manipulative clients. Examine the critical factors and components to accurately diagnose manipulative clients and manage the calculated behaviors and power struggles. Decipher the covert tactics of antisocial, narcissistic, and borderline clients. Case studies and examples will be used to illustrate client symptom presentation, treatment, and management of manipulative clients and you will walk away with solid, useable skills to include in your daily practice.
- Analyze emotional regulation challenges, interpersonal behaviors, and manipulative strategies related to borderline, narcissistic, and antisocial personality disorders.
- Examine manipulative behaviors, the manipulation process, and its clinical implications.
- Explain how to interpret and respond to covert manipulative tools of the emotional manipulator.
- Describe how to manage manipulative symptomatology and how this can assist with treatment planning and reduction of symptoms.
- Identify the relationship between addiction and manipulative disorders.
- Examine effective interventions and measures of progress to use with manipulative clients
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours each session
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 71
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes