Thursday, March 10, 2022
5-7 PM Eastern Time
4-6 PM Central Time
3-5 PM Mountain Time
2-4 PM Pacific Time
The destructive and thoroughly crazy making dynamics of living in a relationship with an emotional manipulator can convince even the most intelligent individual to remain in a harmful and toxic relationship for decades.
On the outside these relationships appear to be enviable, but behind closed doors, they are a tangled web of deceit and manipulation. Ellen Biros, MS, LCSW has worked with emotional manipulators and codependents for over 22 years. Through Ellen’s extensive experience working with manipulators and codependents, she has developed techniques to help clients untangle from these complicated relationships and regain their self-identity and self-esteem.
- Analyze emotional regulation challenges, interpersonal behaviors, and manipulative strategies related to borderline, narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders.
- Distinguish and recognize characteristics and causes of codependency.
- Describe the dysfunctional role play between emotional manipulators and codependents.
- Apply techniques to support and advise clients on how to protect themselves and cope in these destructive relationships.
- Examine effective interventions and measures of progress to use with manipulators and codependents.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner to intermediate
It is easy to get your CE’s
- Meeting Link will be sent via Email (will be sent when it gets closer to the Time)
- Attend the Live Session
- Receive the Certificate via Email (within 24 hours)
- We Report the Live CE’s to the CE Broker
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes