12 Core Functions: Intake and Orientation*
This session will review the core functions of intake and Orientation and their importance in the substance use disorder treatment process. In this session, the global criteria will be discussed. For intake discussion like as follows: Documents for admission to the program, documents for program eligibility and appropriateness. Obtain appropriate signed consents when soliciting from or providing information to outside sources to protect client confidentiality and rights. For orientation, the presenter will discuss the overview to the client by describing program goals and objectives for client care, overview to the client by describing program rules and client obligations and rights, an overview to the client of program operations.
- Identify the tasks and forms necessary in the intake process.
- Discuss the forms used in the intake process.
- Explain client confidentiality requirements.
- Discuss the global criteria associated with the core functions of intake and orientation.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1003
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self