AADC EXAM PREP BOOT CAMP DAY FOUR*
A four-day webinar series that aims to help aspiring counselors pass the AADC (Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor) Exams. The webinar includes lessons on exam construction and terminologies, practice questions on item structures, and items related to Areas of Practice included in the exam. This webinar will also help aspiring counselors gear up by improving their exam preparation and focus. In this four day series training the following topics are going to be discussed:
Ethics, Pharmacology, Counseling, Terminology, 12 Core Functions and how to get rid of anxiety when taking the exam.
- Identify the essence of Ethics and Ethical principles.
- Discuss the standards of professional responsibilities of an addiction counselor.
- Explain the ethical dilemmas and ways to address them using ethical codes as standards.
- Practice testing skills by discussing sample exam questions.
Target Audience: Addiction and mental health Counselors
Content level: Beginner to Intermediate
8 CE hour credits approved by NAADAC & NBCC
This training is not approved by ASWB
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Language English
- Students 1023
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
You May Like
Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 PM EST. 5:30-7:30 Central Time
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 PM EST. 5:30-7:30 Central Time