AADC EXAM PREP BOOT CAMP DAY THREE*
A four-day webinar series that aims to help aspiring counselors pass the AADC (Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor) Exams. The webinar includes lessons on exam construction and terminologies, practice questions on item structures, and items related to Areas of Practice included in the exam. This webinar will also help aspiring counselors gear up by improving their exam preparation and focus. In this four-day series training the following topics are going to be discussed:
Ethics, Pharmacology, Counseling, Terminology, 12 Core Functions, and how to get rid of anxiety when taking the exam.
- Define various counseling models and techniques.
- Explain the educational responsibilities of addiction counselors.
- Discuss the pharmacology related to substance use disorders.
- Identify the characteristics and effects of major classes of psychoactive substances.
- Discuss the pharmacotherapy in treating substance use disorders.
- Review the testing skills by discussing sample exam questions.
Target Audience: Addiction and mental health Counselors
Content level: Beginner to Intermediate
8 CE hour credits approved by NAADAC & NBCC
This training is not approved by ASWB
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Language English
- Students 63
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
You May Like
Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 PM EST. 5:30-7:30 Central Time
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 PM EST. 5:30-7:30 Central Time