AADC EXAM PREP DAY ONE
A four-day webinar series that aims to help aspiring counselors pass the AADC (Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor) Exams. The webinar includes lessons on exam construction and terminologies, practice questions on item structures, and items related to Areas of Practice included in the exam. This webinar will also help aspiring counselors gear up by improving their exam preparation and focus. In this four-day series training the following topics are going to be discussed:
Ethics, Pharmacology, Counseling, Terminology, 12 Core Functions, and how to get rid of anxiety when taking the exam.
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize exam construction and exam terminology.
- Explain the importance of “time management” and knowing your own “learning style”.
- Review several Practice Questions for evaluation of “item structure” thereby providing a greater chance of answering correctly.
- Review “Areas of Practice” included in the exam.
- Assess study skills and plan for improvement
- Enable individual clinicians to develop knowledge and competence in the field of addiction
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner
8 CE hour credits approved by NAADAC & NBCC
This training is not approved by ASWB
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1027
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
You May Like
Thursday, August 26, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 PM EST. 5:30-7:30 Central Time
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, from 6:30-8:30 PM EST. 5:30-7:30 Central Time