This workshop focuses on co-occurring behavior disorders that frequently accompany a diagnosis of ADHD. While there are other co-morbid conditions that also are common with this disorder (e.g., anxiety, depression, various addictive behaviors, learning disorders), this workshop will only concern itself with the Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders under DSM-5 that is seen with ADHD. Professionals
who work with teens and/or their families are especially encouraged to attend, as early intervention with this population is key to keeping the brain from further dysfunctional miswiring.
- Spot the diagnostic criteria for ADHD under DSM-5.
- Identify the common co-occurring Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders under DSM-5, as well as their diagnostic criteria.
- Describe some common treatment options with this population.
- Recognize when and how to include significant others in the treatment protocol to
- maximize efficacy.
- Explain when other professionals might need to be brought into the picture as part of a treatment team.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 38
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self