This webinar addresses the assessment tools and treatment interventions for gambling disorders. It presents a brief history of gambling. Types of gamblers and phases of problem gambling are discussed with the effects and consequences.
- Explain the DSM5 criteria for gambling disorders.
- Discuss the phases or stages of problem gambling.
- List the effects and consequences of problem gambling.
- Discuss the components of treatment interventions for gambling disorders.
Target Audience: Licensed Professional Counselors, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & LMFT
Content Level: All Levels
2 CE Hour Credits Approved By: NAADAC, ASWB, & NBCC
State Board Approval
- ADACBGA #19-12-17-1212
- CSWMFT #50-29024
- FCB #5387-A
- OBLADC #20220136
- OCDP Board Provider #50-29024
- SCLLR #4610
- VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self