Documentation & Organization Management in Supervision
In this 2 CE hour, clinical supervision session participants will learn appropriate boundaries within supervision and maintenance of clinical supervision documentation.
Management can be defined as the process of working with and through others to achieve organizational objectives in an efficient, legal, and ethical manner.
- Explain counseling vs. supervision.
- Discuss the first steps in beginning clinical supervision with a supervisee.
- Explain the importance of self-care for supervisors.
- Recognizing the Power & authority of being the supervisor.
- Discuss the appropriate clinical documentation of clinical supervision.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner to intermediate
2 CE hour credits approved by ASWB, NAADAC & NBCC
State Board Approval
ADACBGA # 19-12-17-1212
FCB # 5387-A
OCDPB # 50-29024
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1034
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self