In this 2 CE hour, clinical supervision session participants will learn appropriate boundaries within supervision and maintenance of clinical supervision documentation.
Management can be defined as the process of working with and through others to achieve organizational objectives in an efficient, legal, and ethical manner.
- Explain counseling vs. supervision.
- Discuss the first steps in beginning clinical supervision with a supervisee.
- Explain the importance of self-care for supervisors.
- Recognizing the Power & authority of being the supervisor.
- Discuss the appropriate clinical documentation of clinical supervision.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 107
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self