Clinical Supervision Exam Prep Day 1
I. Overview of TAP-21A Five Foundation Areas in Clinical Supervision including:
- Theories, Roles, and Modalities of Clinical Supervision
- Supervisory Alliance
- Critical Thinking
- Organizational Management and Administration
II. Overview of TAP 21-A Five Performance Domains including:
- Counselor Development
- Professional and Ethical Standards
- Program Development and Quality Assurance
- Performance Evaluation
III. Comparison of IC&RC and NAADAC Exam Content in Performance Domains Related to TAP-21A.
IV. Test Taking Strategies and Coping with Test Anxiety
V. Sample Test Questions
VI. Exam Preparation Materials Available References for Study
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify topic domain areas and tasks for study in preparation for certification/licensure examination.
- Discuss examination preparation materials available for study.
- Explain of techniques to reduce test anxiety.
- Gain testing skills and strategies by discussing sample exam questions.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1000
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self