Clinical Supervision Exam Prep Day 2
I. Theories, roles, and modalities of Clinical Supervision Including:
Clinical Supervision Leadership
Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Supervisory Alliance
II. Counselor Development
III. Sample Test Questions
After attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify theories, roles, and modalities of Clinical Supervision Including: Clinical Supervision Leadership; Providing feedback.
- Establishing and Maintaining a Positive Supervisory Alliance: Cultural Diversity; Critical Thinking.
- Examine all information relating to Counselor Development.
- Review and Explanation of Sample Test Questions
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1000
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self