Cultural Competence: Looking Through the Glass
This training will help professionals become aware of their personal cultural perspective and develop and/or improve their ability to assess, diagnose, and treat individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Define and describe cultural competence and why it is important.
- Identify and explore personal cultural perspectives.
- Describe awareness related to privilege, implicit, and explicit bias.
- Examine different models of cultural competence.
- Analyze and evaluate ethical dilemmas.
2 CE hour credits approved by ASWB, NAADAC, & NBCC
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1008
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self