This training will help professionals become aware of their personal cultural perspective and develop and/or improve their ability to assess, diagnose, and treat individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Define and describe cultural competence and why it is important.
- Identify and explore personal cultural perspectives.
- Describe awareness related to privilege, implicit, and explicit bias.
- Examine different models of cultural competence.
- Analyze and evaluate ethical dilemmas.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 97
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self