This training will count towards DOT SAP 12 CE hours recertification.
The course will provide clinicians with the knowledge to make accurate DSM-5 Substance Use Disorder and gambling disorder diagnoses based on criteria, severity, and specifiers. Vignettes are utilized as for example cases for considering applications and clarification.
- Explain the criteria for making accurate substance use disorder and gambling disorder diagnoses.
- Distinguish four areas that influence the 11 identified criteria in diagnosing a substance use disorder.
- Describe the proper application of severity levels and specifiers.
- Deduce substance-induced disorders.
- Determine coding and recording procedures.
- Analyze vignettes as example cases for making accurate diagnoses.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 120
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self