This boot camp is a 4-day training series. Two hours each session total of 8 hours will prepare mental health professionals to pass the National Counselor Examination. The duration of this exam is 4 hours in which you’re required to answer 200 MCQs.
Studying for this four-hour long test can be quite overwhelming, especially with the overload of knowledge available. This is where our team comes in. At E Care Behavioral Institute, we provide comprehensive NCE exam prep to help prospective counselors to pass the exam. Each day there will be a practice test that Dr. Janelle will go through and help you analyze the questions and choose the right answer.
The NCE Bootcamp will cover the eight CACREP domains on which the examination questions are based. The following is the schedule and content that will be covered. Please note key concepts from the domain will be covered to keep within the timeframe.
- Group Counseling and Group Workgroup development, dynamics, counseling theories, group counseling methods and skills, and other group work approaches
- Research and Program Evaluation —types of research methods, basic statistics, and ethical and legal considerations in research.
- Discuss the techniques and methodology of measuring, describing, and evaluating data.
- Discuss group counseling.
- Improve test performance.
- Discuss reliability and validity related to test construction.
Professional Counselors, Mental Health Counselors
Beginner to Intermediate
2 CE Hour Credits Approved By:
NAADAC, & NBCC
ASWB does not approve this training
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 42
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self