Models and Theories of Clinical Supervision*
Models of Supervision live webinar will introduce clinicians, psychologists, and social workers to the importance of different ways of supervision. In this class, those taking a supervisory role will be familiar with various ways supervision can be done. Here, the kinds of supervision models will be thoroughly discussed. Participants will also be given ideas on possible conflicts that could come with these models, and how to overcome them. The discussion in this webinar aims to help clinicians identify which models of supervision can provide success to their organization and better the services they provide to patients. Each section is geared to help new and continuing clinical supervisors know about the competencies needed to effectively supervise and guide people and patients.
- Differentiate between the key features of each Supervision Model
- Identify which Model may best fit you and your supervise
- Differentiate between positive and negative characteristics of a supervisor
- Compare and contrast the various models of supervision.
- Differentiate between supervision and therapy.
- Discuss the expected competencies of a clinical supervisor
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1009
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self