NCE EXAM PREP BOOT CAMP DAY ONE*
This boot camp is a 4-day training series. Two hours each session total of 8 hours will prepare mental health professionals to pass the National Counselor Examination. The duration of this exam is 4 hours in which you’re required to answer 200 MCQs.
Studying for this four-hour long test can be quite overwhelming, especially with the overload of knowledge available. This is where our team comes in. At E Care Behavioral Institute, we provide comprehensive NCE exam prep to help prospective counselors to pass the exam. Each day there will be a practice test that Dr. Janelle will go through and help you analyze the questions and choose the right answer.
The NCE Bootcamp will cover the eight CACREP domains on which the examination questions are based. The following is the schedule and content that will be covered. Please note key concepts from the domain will be covered to keep within the timeframe.
- Professional Counseling Orientation and Ethical Practice- Professional functioning (history, roles, organizational structures, ethics, standards and credentialing)
- Social and Cultural Diversity —Issues and trends in a multicultural and diverse society.
GENERAL COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Assess study skills and plan for improvement
- Practice time -management techniques for successful studying
- Improve test performance.
- Enable individual clinicians to develop knowledge and competence in the field of mental health.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1012
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
POST TRAINING EVALUATION