This two-hour training includes supplementary materials and serves as a general overview/review of fundamental intervention techniques, coupled with an emphasis on the unique and changing needs of your clinical environment (whether you work in an individual practice or group/organizational environment).
Appropriate for Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, and other Mental Health Professionals, EBPI Preventions helps keep the clinician, and client safe and secure in our increasingly dynamic and risky clinical environments.
- Review the overall structural overview of how to identify and effectively respond to potentially escalating behavior in ourselves or clients.
- Identify sources of anxiety, anger, impulsivity from various therapeutic perspectives that may have occurred within the preceding year.
- Anticipate common issues or environmental conditions that may provoke or lessen the probability of escalating behavior.
- Formulate a personal and agency response plan to escalating or crisis situations.
- Ensure that the overall safety of clients and staff is maintained and considered the highest priority.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 66
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self