Overcoming Panic Attacks and Anxiety: The Light at the End of the Tunnel
Anxiety Disorders are the most common mental health issue in the world. Science shows us that these ongoing anxiety patterns will add to stress-related health conditions, earlier death, and lots of suffering if left untreated.
Mild to Severe panic attacks can accompany these patterns and create miserable to disabling symptoms plus more fear for the anxious person. Fortunately, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
- Discuss the In’s and Outs of Anxiety and Panic.
- Identify when and how to offer symptom relief vs. long-term healing strategies.
- Share Mind-body-spirit approaches that “get to the root” of the problem for good.
- Discover how to heal anxiety patterns beyond cognitive therapy.
- Describe the important lifestyle changes and strategies to protect the client’s healing and set them up for lasting success.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1000
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes