Sex Addiction: Understanding Partner Trauma*
This webinar will begin with an understanding of Relational Trauma (sometimes called Partner Trauma), particularly as juxtaposed with Co-Addiction and Codependency. Next, we will look in-depth to relational trauma, the signs and symptoms as particularly associated with various sexual breeches. And finally, we will outline the trajectory and process of healing the personal and relational wounding from sexual infidelity.
This webinar is a complement to two earlier courses entitled: Sex Addiction: Assessment & Treatment and Sex Addiction: Integrating Individual and Couples’ Therapy. I encourage you to sign up for all three for a comprehensive view for understanding both partners who are healing from sexual trust issues.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of understanding the partner’s trauma.
- Identify insights that may be useful in understanding relational trauma.
- Describe relational trauma symptoms.
- Formulate a treatment model for healing relational trauma.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1000
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self