Stress and the brain webinar provides a connection between how the brain reacts to stress and how stress produces brain chemicals that negatively affect our thoughts, feelings, and behavior. The webinar discusses what those stress chemicals do, how to reduce those chemicals, and how to increase those brain chemicals that elevate our mood and our ability to manage stress.
- Explain the two different kinds of stress and how chronic stress affects the brain and body.
- Differentiate the tools to reduce the brain’s stress-producing chemicals.
- Describe how to increase the brain’s production of ‘feel good” chemicals.
- Explain the ability to avoid some kinds of stress.
- Tell stress management skills.
- Explain coping skills to deal with unavoidable stress.
- Explain the secrets of how to live with everyday stressors without getting stressed out.
State Board Approval
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 45
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self