Thursday, June 16, 2022
5-7 PM Eastern Time
4-6 PM Central Time
3-5 PM Mountain Time
2-4 PM Pacific Time
Clients who meet the DSM-5 criteria for a personality disorder can be the most challenging clients on your caseload to treat. In this seminar, learn strategies to assess and manage the most treatment resistant conditions. Reduce treatment failures and overcome the biggest obstacles to successful treatment outcomes. Ellen Biros, MS, LCSW, presents an integrated approach for dealing with these challenging clients. Leave with specific and practical strategies that you can use in your clinical setting immediately.
- List and summarize the essential characteristics of each of the personality disorders in the DSM-5
- Assess the treatability and prognosis of each disorder
- Evaluate the efficacy of various treatment methods.
- Describe ways to manage suicidality, violence and self-mutilating behavior .
- Outline case conceptualization skills useful for individualizing treatment planning and driving effective treatment.
Target Audience: Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Counselors, & Licensed Professional Counselors
Content level: Beginner to intermediate
It is easy to get your CE’s
- Meeting Link will be sent via Email (will be sent when it gets closer to the Time)
- Attend the Live Session
- Receive the Certificate via Email (within 24 hours)
- We Report the Live CE’s to the CE Broker
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes