Training that highlights and attempts to advocate against beliefs surrounding negativity and Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT). Provides education surrounding MAT, including types of medications prescribed, incorporation of integrated health solutions, as well as roles in which counselors/helping professionals play in these settings.
- Discuss the neurobiology surrounding the specific dangers of opioid addiction.
- Explain which MAT modality best suits the needs of particular individuals.
- Recognize the impact of co-occurring disorders.
- Recognize the ways in which to help others during sustained remission of opioids.
- Provide insight into the positive effects of harm reduction models.
- Explain how the opioid crisis became problematic.
- Recognize advocacy efforts for enhanced care (i.e MAT in jails, needle exchange, safe injection sites).
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 27
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self