Tobacco use is the single most important cause of mortality and morbidity globally. It has been considered one of the strangest human behaviors, which is not necessary for the maintenance of life nor for the satisfaction of social, cultural, or spiritual needs. In spite of the known association of the major disease with tobacco, its continued use is an important public health issue.
- List the information & facts about Nicotine and Tobacco.
- Give an understanding of the effects of tobacco use: including its impact on SA recovery.
- Discuss the DSM-5 Criteria for Tobacco Use Disorders.
- Explain the tobacco cessation strategies.
- Be aware of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS)issues.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 40
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self