This course will define Traumatic Brain Injury in-depth, and provide descriptive illustrations regarding the etiology of onset, how to diagnose, treatment modalities, and prognosis. Populations served will be identified. Lastly, an in-depth look at previous research and current resources and trends will be provided to enhance learning and for continuity of care.
- Define traumatic brain injury.
- Discuss the history of TBI and its root causes.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of TBI.
- Explain how to effectively treat identified patients.
- Give the facts versus myths r/t TBI.
- Explain the psycho-education on treatment modalities for Dual Diagnosis.
- Discuss the complications in treatment/impairment concerns.
- Give resources and referrals for enhanced care.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Beginner
- Students 61
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes