This workshop focuses on the various scientific truths about the practice of vaping and the use of e-cigarettes in both adults and teens. Since a plethora of misinformation exists about this topic, this 2-hour workshop is intending to arm attendees with the most relevant data on this phenomenon so that intelligent decisions as to how to cope with this can be accomplished. After completion of the continuing education workshop, participants will be able to:
- Tell the difference between e-cigarette use and vaping.
- List the pros on the use of these devices
- Identify the cons of using these devices
- Describe the common co-morbid physical and psychological implications of vaping and e-cigarette use.
- Decide how to choose various counseling techniques when working with this population
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 28
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self