Nearly thirty years ago, Ken Wilber* began an intellectual journey to create a meta-view, a map, to better understand the fundamental nature of reality. Looking at all of our wisdom traditions, be it spiritual, scientific, psychological, historical, etc., he has developed a thoughtful way to relate and integrate the truths from a wide variety of perspectives. Identified by many as the most comprehensive thinker of our times, Ken Wilber is the author of twenty-plus books (one of which is titled, Integral Psychology). This webinar is designed to give a sound overview of the Integral Perspective, particularly focusing on its’ contributions that are useful to the field of psychology.
- Provide a comprehensive overview and history of Integral Theory.
- Identify Integral insights that may be useful in applied psychotherapy.
- Formulate a treatment model as viewed from an Integral perspective.
- Suggest how Integral theory can an effective ‘meta’ lens with all therapy work.
- Show how Integral Theory may make you a better therapist.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level Intermediate
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes