Join Ellen Biros, MS, LCSW, as she delivers an intensive workshop and seminar designed to provide you with the knowledge, tools, and skills to recognize and treat your most difficult personality, disordered clients. Untangle the mystery of antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline clients and finally make a breakthrough in clinical treatment.
- Manage the manipulative and controlling antisocial personality
- Improve the narcissist’s understanding of empathy and identify the motivating factors in their pursuit of perfectionism
- Understand the mind of a histrionic whose lack of boundaries and need for attention will challenge your tolerance and empathy
- Assist the borderline client to deal with their tsunami of emotions, self-harm tendencies, and desire to create chaos
You will explore various treatment modalities that are effective with antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline personality disorders, such as Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive-Behavioral, and Dialectical therapies. Leave with reliable and practical skills to include in your daily practice.
- Identify and diagnose your antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline clients.
- Examine client symptom presentation, treatment, and management of each cluster B client type.
- Explain how to manage antisocial, narcissistic, histrionic, and borderline symptomatology and how this can better assist with treatment planning and reduction of symptoms.
- Identify and counter treatment blockades to make therapeutic gains.
- Implement CBT, DBT, and MI techniques to manage emotional dysregulation, improve self-worth, reduce impaired perceptions, and improve empathy.
How Easy It Is!
Choose Course of Your Preference
After Purchasing, Watch The Video Recording
Complete The Course Evaluation
Take The Quiz
State Board Approval
"Providing Economical, Convenient, & Quality Education for Behavioral Health Professionals"
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 17
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self