Emotional dysregulation, impulsivity, problems with perception and reality, and tumultuous relationships. These can all be descriptors of clients with Borderline Personality Disorder. This seminar is designed to enhance your understanding of the features of Borderline Personality Disorder, recognize symptom presentation, and identify treatment goals for change.
- Assess and identify the 4 components of Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Examine client symptom presentation and explain how to avoid borderline drama.
- Identify general treatment goals and considerations for effective change.
- Determine whether to use management or treatment for successful outcomes.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours each session total of 4 CE
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 22
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self