Breaking Codependent Habits: Treating your Most Vulnerable Clients Part One
Codependency is a frequently used term these days, but the actual disorder is quite complicated. Codependency is an addiction to controlling other people, their feelings, and their behaviors. Codependent clients navigate relationships with others through a series of maladaptive patterns and behaviors that convince them that they are able to control the feelings, thoughts, and behaviors of other people. In this seminar, we will examine the characteristics and patterns of codependency so that you can assist your clients in breaking their codependency habits.
- Define and explain the patterns and characteristics of codependency.
- Outline how to support and advise clients on how to break codependency habits.
- Discover the 4 steps needed to break the patterns of codependency.
- Identify how to evaluate the successful change in the recovering codependent.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 42
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self