It’s Not Helping: It’s Enabling
This interactive webinar will provide insight and training on enabling behaviors and how enabling impacts our behaviors and hinders rather than helps us and our patients achieve success. Enabling presents with other mental illnesses from addiction, eating disorders, and relationship conflicts, etc. This training will define enabling, explore how it develops, present scenarios where we find enabling behaviors, and learn how to help others shift from enabling to encouraging.
- Examine the mental health diagnoses that enabling presents the most.
- Discuss how enabling and codependency co-exist.
- Show the enabling examples and scenarios.
- Discuss how to help others rather than enable others.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self