The focus of this webinar is to provide an overview of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) criteria and its dimensions.
Following a case presentation, the learners will review each dimension in a comprehensive clinical substance use disorder assessment format.
We will review all the information that is needed to recommend an appropriate level of care and discuss the reasons for our recommendations. The goal is to have an understanding of how the ASAM criteria are determined by following a mock case through each dimension.
- Describe the changes in the ASAM criteria.
- Recognize how to make a multidimensional assessment based on ASAM criteria.
- Discuss how to apply the 6 dimension criteria of ASAM.
- Explain how to make proper treatment level of service or care recommendations.
- Discuss ASAM discharge/transfer services criteria.
State Board Approval
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 1
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self