0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The highest rates of suicide and suicidal gestures occur in:
2. Understanding an individuals cultural and social “norms” is imperative when develop in an intervention or treatment plan.
3. Suicidal warning signs can be:
4. Suicide is not caused by a single event.
5. The most significant “front-line” persons able to identify adolescents who are at “high-risk” to suicide are:
6. Suicidal individuals tend to group with other intent on suicide
7. The best answer for identifying significant risk factors for Adolescent suicide are;
8. Suicidal individuals are ease to predict.
9. The best answer in describing a probable negative outcome/reaction to a successful suicide is:
10. Cyberbullying and social media are significant influences to the increase of Adolescent suicide, ideation and gestures.
11. The best answer in identifying warning signs of suicidal ideation include:
12. Talking about suicide to Adolescents influences more attempts.
13. The best answer as to why Suicidal gestures are often used is:
14. The best answer as to why Suicidal gestures are often used is: