Friday, February 23rd
12:00 PM EST – 3:15 PM EST
This comprehensive workshop is designed for psychotherapists and mental health professionals seeking to deepen their understanding of adults with complex trauma, particularly as it pertains to its etiology: adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and both developmental and attachment trauma.
In this presentation, Linda Curran will unveil the intricate layers of complex trauma, tracing its roots in adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) and the profound impact of developmental and attachment trauma.
Throughout this immersive experience, you will gain a heightened understanding of the nuanced nature and origins of complex trauma, along with practical skills enabling you to identify and assess developmental and attachment trauma effectively. The course equips you with essential tools and strategies, empowering you to provide optimal support and treatment for adults navigating traumatic pasts.
Discuss the nature and impact of various adverse childhood experiences, ranging from physical, emotional, and sexual abuse to household dysfunction.
Examine the ways in which early life trauma disrupts normal developmental processes, including brain development, which in turn leads to long-term psychological and physiological consequences.
Gain insights into how disrupted attachment relationships during critical developmental periods can lead to complex trauma in later life.
Explain the why of adult client difficulties dictates the how or what type of clinical intervention clinicians should employ.
Linda Curran, BCPC, LPC, CAADC, CCDP
Sought after national trainer, best-selling author and film producer, Linda has trained thousands of mental health clinicians across the country on trauma treatment. She is President of Integrative Trauma Treatment, LLC, in Wilmington, DE. With advanced degrees in both clinical psychology and public health, Linda is a Board Certified, Licensed Professional Counselor; Certified Addiction Counselor Diplomate; Certified Co-Occurring Professional Diplomate; Certified Gestalt Therapist; Certified Neurofeedback Practitioner; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certificate of Completion MDMA-Assisted Therapy, and Level II EMDR practitioner. International speaker on the treatment of trauma, author of both Trauma Competency: A Clinicians Guide and 101 Trauma-Informed Interventions, Linda has developed, produced, and presents multi-media workshops on all aspects of psychological trauma. Her latest projects include the completion of www.trauma101.com (an extensive trauma resource for clinicians and clients alike), along with ten completed video projects for The Master Clinician Series, the most recent, Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy for Complex Trauma. Linda continues to advocate for accessible, coherent, integrative trauma treatment for all those affected by trauma.
States that Accept NBCC Approved Courses:
|District Of Columbia
- Nevada CPC’s and MFT’s accept ASWB-approved training
- North Dakota Board Of Counselor Examiners LAPC and LAPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Rhode Island Board of Mental Health Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council LPC and LPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Utah Division of Professional Licensing - CMHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Washington State Department of Mental Health MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Wisconsin Council on Mental Health LPCS accepts ASWB-approved training
States that Accept NAADAC-Approved Courses:
Other Board Approvals:
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Connecticut Certification Board (CCB Approved): E Care BHI is recognized & approved by the Connecticut Certification Board.
- Georgia Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (ADACBGA) #19-12-17-1212.
- Florida Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Florida Certification Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (FCB) #5387-A.
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling: The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC-approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC-approved provider.
- Minnesota Certification Board accepts CCAPP. E Care is an approved training provider by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Oklahoma Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (OBLADC) #20220136.
- Ohio Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (OCDP)#50-29024
- South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider #462
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC approved provider.
- Texas Certification Board (TCB): E Care Behavioral BHI is recognized by the Texas Certification Board. Provider Number 2041-19
- VA Mental Health Employee: E Care BHI VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01