Supervision Pitfalls and Remedies
Supervision is one of the most effective ways to develop effective counselors. Supervisors are ultimately responsible for the treatment clients receive from supervisees. Various situations, problems, or pitfalls can impact the supervisory process. Clinical supervisors need to be aware of common pitfalls and effective remedies for them. Without proper and vigilant monitoring of supervisee performance and ethical practices, the supervision process can be compromised. This webinar presents practical remedies for dealing effectively with pitfalls to enhance and protect supervision for quality outcomes.
- Differentiate supervision and supervisory Working Alliance
- Discuss building and maintaining a successful supervisory working alliance
- Explain the common “Pitfalls”, or Factors Influencing the successful supervisory working alliance.
- Increase “Remedies” or Interventions with the successful supervisory working alliance.
- Improve “Remedies” or Interventions with the successful supervisory working alliance.
- Discuss the use of appropriate remedies to avoid pitfalls.
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level Beginner to intermediate
- Language English
- Students 1019
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self