In this interactive, live training, participants will discover a roadmap that will help their clients and themselves identify and move beyond the wheel of anxiety and panic and onto the wheel of healing and joy. This webinar is intended to describe how we get onto and off of these wheels and offer mind-body tools to maximize our ability to live from the wheel of healing and joy.
With the level of anxiety over the top among clinicians as well as clients, we are all still recovering from this co-occurring, pandemic disorder. Let’s stop anxiety and panic from being so high up on the list of why people get hospitalized and stuck in stress patterns and learn to embody the wheel of healing and joy where life feels freer, more creative, peaceful, and empowered. Your immune system and mental health will thank you!
- Explain what the “wheel of anxiety and panic” is and how to move beyond it.
- Discuss the Mind-body, whole Self practices, and resources to recover from anxiety
- List the signs that healing and joy have become your new normal.
Dr. Shannon D. South, affectionately known as the “Joy Doctor,” is an accomplished therapist, bestselling author, and inspirational speaker. With over 20 years of experience in the field of spirituality and healing trauma, Dr. South is recognized as an expert in helping individuals find wholeness and joy naturally. Dr. South's transformative journey began in 1994 when she experienced a life-changing spiritual awakening during meditation that healed her debilitating anxiety and depression permanently. This profound experience inspired her to help others achieve similar breakthroughs in their lives. As the founder of Ignite! Programs Dr. South has developed a range of innovative programs and tools that help individuals discover their unique pathways to joy and fulfillment. Her “Joy IQ” self-assessment tool is a widely recognized resource that enables individuals to measure and enhance their joy levels. Dr. South's approach to healing is holistic, integrating mind, body, and spirit to support individuals in reaching their full potential. Dr. South is also a sought-after international trainer who helps coaches, counselors, and chaplains integrate spirituality and soul into their practice. Her expertise in this area has made her a respected authority and a valuable resource for professionals seeking to deepen their understanding of spirituality and its role in healing.
States that Accept NBCC Approved Courses:
|Delaware||District Of Columbia||Florida||Georgia||Hawaii||Idaho||Indiana|
|Iowa||Maine||Maryland||Missouri||New Hampshire||New Jersey||New Mexico|
|Ohio||Oregon||Pennsylvania||Rhode Island||South Carolina||South Dakota||Tennessee|
- Nevada CPC’s and MFT’s accept ASWB-approved training
- North Dakota Board Of Counselor Examiners LAPC and LAPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Rhode Island Board of Mental Health Counselors and Marriage & Family Therapists MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council LPC and LPCS accept ASWB approved training
- Utah Division of Professional Licensing - CMHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Washington State Department of Mental Health MHC’s accept ASWB approved training
- Wisconsin Council on Mental Health LPCS accepts ASWB-approved training
States that Accept NAADAC-Approved Courses:
|New Jersey||New Mexico||North Carolina||North Dakota||Oregon||Rhode Island||Tennessee|
Other Board Approvals:
- California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Connecticut Certification Board (CCB Approved): E Care BHI is recognized & approved by the Connecticut Certification Board.
- Georgia Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (ADACBGA) #19-12-17-1212.
- Florida Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Florida Certification Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (FCB) #5387-A.
- Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling: The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC-approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC-approved provider.
- Minnesota Certification Board accepts CCAPP. E Care is an approved training provider by California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP): E Care BHI is recognized by the California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) Provider Number OS-22-344-0424
- Oklahoma Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Oklahoma State Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselors (OBLADC) #20220136.
- Ohio Addiction Counselor: E Care BHI is recognized by the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board as an approved education provider for Addiction Counselor (OCDP)#50-29024
- South Carolina Professional Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists and Psycho-Educational Specialists licensing board, Provider #462
- The Ohio Counselor, Social Worker, and Marriage and Family Therapist Board accepts courses from ASWB & NBCC approved providers. E Care Behavioral Health Institute is an ASWB and NBCC approved provider.
- Texas Certification Board (TCB): E Care Behavioral BHI is recognized by the Texas Certification Board. Provider Number 2041-19
- VA Mental Health Employee: E Care BHI VA COMMERCIAL VENDOR # 81-3353387-01